Wednesday 25 June 2014

Hello, hello!

Hello, hello, everybody and welcome to my blog. That might sound a bit cheesy, but I'm not sure how else I should put it.

I've actually been planning on writing a blog for quite some time, though the actual genre I'm still trying to decide. It's gone from just day-to-day life, to humour, to hairstyle tutorials and right now, I'm still tossing things up. I've always had a diary, but I feel that this format is slightly better so that I can share my thoughts with the world.

To let you guys know a little bit about me - my name is Bonny, I'm 18 and currently attending university in Sydney, Australia, though I live slightly south in the Illawarra region of New South Wales. I'm currently working in retail at a shoe store which is fuelling my shoe obsession so you may even hear about that at a later point and how my pay go straight back to my place of employment once I splurge.

So together with me, let's see how this blog turns out!



No comments:

Post a Comment