Sunday 28 September 2014

My Everyday Makeup Review: Foundation + Concealers

So, I figured instead of reviewing all of the make-up products I use daily all at once, I'd break it up into components: 1) Foundation  & Concealers, 2) Bronzers, Blush, & Powders, and 3) Eye Shadow, Eyeliner, & Mascara. These are the products that I use daily for everyday make-up, work, uni and going out. Now, let's get started :)



Foundation: Lancôme Teint Miracle in 03 Beige Diaphane

I previously used one of Lancôme's other foundations (Teint Idole Ultra 24H) but personally, I prefer this one much better. It goes on much lighter and I find that it blends onto my skin easily and when used with both a normal foundation brush and a buffing brush, you can't even tell that it's on. It removes redness and evens out my complexion without being too heavy on my face.




Concealer: Natio Cleverstick in Beige

I use Natio's Cleverstick using my fingertips - by dabbing my fingertips on the product and then under my eyes and on any spots. I found that smearing the stick straight onto my face made it go on too heavy on my face and I had to spread it literally all over my face leaving my face thick and gross all day. However, applying it just using my fingers worked very well and covered all of my blemishes. Recently, I stopped using it now that the weather is getting hotter and have opted for a lighter foundation. However, on the day's that I do use it, it works wonderfully to cover my dark under eyes



Concealer: M•A•C Select Moisture Cover in NC35

So when I don't use the Cleverstick, I usually use my MAC concealer under my eyes and blend it in using Real Technique's Contour Brush (totally using it for it's original purposes) because I find it fits perfectly into the area underneath my eye and blends the quickest instead of using a small, pointed foundation brush. It covers my dark eyes and spots in a much lighter fashion than the Cleverstick so I prefer to use it on hotter days, or when I'm going out to a party or whatnot. It goes on smoothly and blends out easily and I just love it and the fact that I don't need to put much on.



So those are my main foundation and concealer products and I just love them because they work wonderfully and I don't need to use much at all. They all apply quickly and blend quickly into my skin tone. Next up I'll show you guys my powder's and bronzers.

Hopefully you guys liked this and let me know what you think of these products (if you've tried them before) or let me know your recommendations for similar products! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment