Friday 27 June 2014

Shopping Day

Well, more so on my sister's part.

Hanging around the shops all day really isn't helping the fact that I am trying to save money. Though I did slightly succumb to my shopaholic urges (not too much though) and merely purchased Revlon's Chroma Chameleon in Pink Quartz to see what I'd actually look like with gold nail polish, L'Oréal Paris Super Liner Blackbuster in Black, and e.l.f. Studio's Eye Refresh in clear. Just a few "essentials" as I'm trying to wane off buying more clothes and shoes.

I work in a shoe store (and bought the pair in the photo below for my birthday) and so walking past it and not in is absolute torture. I absolutely love the shoes I wore today (link down below) and even though I'm not a big daytime heel wearing (unless it's a small heel on boots), I try to avoid it. But these I fell in love with and felt really empowered. I'll admit that the balls of my feet hurt a little bit, but I find that with nearly all heels that I wear so I'll have to invest in some proper gel cushions.

Today wasn't just all following my sister around as she shopped for her upcoming holiday to Europe, but we also went to the movies to watch How To Train Your Dragon 2 (I nearly typed 'How I Met Your Mother'), which actually made me really inspired to write up a blog post comparing Disney to Dreamworks - but that's for another day.

Anyway, I'm sure that this was a pretty boring post for whoever is reading this, but if you've made it this far, make sure to take care of yourselves <3



Revlon Chroma Chameleon (Pink Quartz): I searched high and low for this but couldn't find a reliable seller. Considering I dug it out of the clearance table at Target, I'm not surprised. If you guys can find a place to buy it online, let me know!

L'Oréal Paris: SuperLiner Blackbuster (Black): Bought at PriceLine, can be found here: http://www.lorealparis.com.au/cosmetics/eyes/superliner/blackbuster-eyeliner.aspx

e.l.f. Studio Eye Refresh (Clear): Bought at K-Mart, can be found here: http://www.eyeslipsface.com/studio/eyes/concealers_and_primers/eye_refresh

Shoes: http://www.spendless.com.au/lily-black/

1 comment:

  1. The shoes are amazing! x

    http://mythoughtsviewsandvalues.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete