Saturday 11 October 2014

OVI Hydration and Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes Review

Recently, I've been blessed with the opportunity to receive and share samples of Suntory's OVI Hydration beverages, as well as Simple's Facial Cleansing Wipes, courtesy of the Contagious Network. Now, there's no way that I wouldn't recommend anything I didn't personally like myself to you guys, but I don't have to worry about that with these products because I am in love!

I'll start off with Simple's Kind to Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes. I've been using these Simple wipes since I first discovered what facial wipes/make-up remover wipes actually are. I find that these are perfect for when I just want to get a majority of my makeup off without using oily makeup remover and cotton pads. These wipes leave my face fresh and hydrated and I can get rid of a majority of my makeup (minus eyeliner) with only one of the wipes. Products like these can really help get rid of all the toxins that have made their way into your skin, and are great for sensitive skin - I personally find that all of Simple's products are. I highly recommend these and encourage you to spread the word about them. 10/10!

Onto OVI Hydration. This drink is perfect chilled and comes in three amazing flavours: Peach, Berry, and Citrus (Peach is my personal face.) The Contagious Network sent me one of each flavour, as well as nine other bottles to share with my friends, and they loved it too! These are extremely refreshing and chock full of antioxidants that leaves me feeling not only hydrated, but also cleansed. To me, it tasted like a mix of ice tea with, well, regular tea. There is a difference! Trust me! An absolutely delicious drink that I would recommend!

1 comment:

  1. I love the simple wipes and similar brands that makes these wipes as they're great for traveling with and a handbag must! x

    www.krystelcouture.com | £100 Christmas Giveaway

    ReplyDelete