Wednesday 2 July 2014

Blogilates!

For those of you who haven't heard of Cassey Ho, the creator of POP Pilates, you need to check her now now!

Blog: http://www.blogilates.com/
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/blogilates

I've never really been one to commit to a gym membership, or to get up and go for a jog outside. I know, I'm a horrible exerciser and it's a miracle that I am not morbidly obese. But after discovering Blogilates last year (or the year before, I can't remember), it's really the only form of exercise that I have committed to and enjoyed. Currently, I started doing the "Beginner's Calendar" again after a few months of not completing Cassey's videos and found that the last time I did it, it helped me lose weight and tone down my body. I used to do the occasional video here and there, but now I'm working through the calendar day by day.

Cassey doesn't just provide amazing pilates videos, but also shares healthy recipes and meal plans, as well as her own inspirational merch. Honestly, it's all amazing and more people need to jump on board if they don't want to pay for a gym membership or exercise machines. All you need is a yoga mat or carpet (but if you're using carpet, you should probably clean it, or at least lie a clean towel down first due to sanitary reasons.) It's free, fun and doesn't take long at all and I give her a full 10/10.

Even if you've never done pilates before (like me), her videos are very doable and she often provides alternatives to difficult moves. Honestly, she's just amazing and wonderful and I felt the need to give her a huge shoutout.

So go! And check her out using the blogs above and let me know how to guys go!


No comments:

Post a Comment